Are you interested in becoming a member of the Student Digital Leader Team?
Learn how to troubleshoot and resolve ICT issues that may occur in the classroom.
- Support staff and students with the use of technology.
- Provide in-class support to teachers.
- Improve your understanding of technology.
- Share your knowledge and skills with others.
- Promote e-safety.
- Trial and evaluate new equipment and services.
- Act as e-ambassadors.
- Learn to code in a fun way using robots and drones.
- Learn how to use Microsoft Office 365 Online.
- Become an Apple Teacher and obtain an Apple accredited certification.
- Research how to use 3D Virtual Reality (VR) Glasses in education.
Training will be provided. This will only take place on selected lunchtimes or on a Wednesday after school from 3pm to 4pm throughout the year, so you have to be committed and be allowed, by your parents, to remain in school up to 4pm when we meet for training!!
To apply to become a Student Digital Leader, complete the online application form.
Applicants will be interviewed and parental permission will be sought before a successful applicant is chosen.
Thank you for taking the time to complete the application form. A member of the ICT Department will be in contact with you soon.
Please note Student Digital Leader places are limited and we can only accept a maximum of 2 students per Form Class.
Speak to Mr. P. Murphy if you would like to become part of the Student Digital Leader team.
Mr. P. Murphy
ICT Facilitator & Apple Teacher